Located in the heart of the heritage precinct, the Gore Visitor Centre provides a central site for anyone wanting local information from locals. Its services include:
- book travel on national bus services
- book tickets for some local events
- get information about accommodation
- tastings and the sale of Hokonui moonshine, and other local merchandise
The friendly visitor centre team has the local knowledge and experience to make your stay memorable for all the right reasons.
If it’s the moonshine legend you’re interested in, the staff have stories about this colourful part of our past that you won’t find in any history books.
So, take the guess work out of a visit to Gore and call in on the team at the visitor centre.
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday CLOSED
For more information phone (03) 203 9288 or email [email protected]