This 6 week introductory course covers:
- Learn how to pronounce Te Reo Maori.
- Learn Te Ara Pu Maori (The Maori Alphabet).
- Learn basic sentence structures.
- Learn the basics of how to tuhituhi (write), panui (read) and korero (speak).
- Starting with your Mihi/Pepeha (Introducing yourself and where you are from) and then working towards your Whakapapa (Genealogy).
- Learn how to introduce your friend.
- Learn through Kōrero (Talking), Karakia (Prayer), Hīmene (Hymn), Waiata (Song), Haka and Kēmu (Games), ia wiki (each week).
When 6, 13, 20, 27 MAY and 3, 10 JUNE from 6.30pm - 8.30pm at Southern REAP, Gore 6 Fairfield Street, GORE
Price: $40 per person
To register call Southern REAP on 0800 111 117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org