Active Southland has created free, fun as holiday hunts in locations in Invercargill (Otepuni Gardens and Elizabeth Park), Gore and Riverton and you can win prizes just by being active and taking part.
It’s really easy and really fun.
Just grab some family or friends, pick up your clue sheets and head to any one of the four locations we’ve listed.
You can pick up the clue sheets from loads of places. Clue sheets will be available from October 1
In Gore they are available from;
- New World Gore, corner Irk and Fairfield Streets
- Gore Library, 11 Jacob Street
- BP 2go Gore, 8 Railway Esplanade
In Riverton they can be picked up from;
- District Council office 117 Palmerston Street, Riverton
- Community House Riverton 37 Napier Street, Riverton
- Supervalue Riverton 163 Palmerston Street, Riverton
In Invercargill you can grab them from;
- Centre St Dairy, 154 Centre Street Invercargill
- Invercargill Central Mall Information Desk Level 1 (beside Amazon)
- Jump and Fun Trampoline World, 53 Nith Street, Invercargill
Or you can download your clue sheet for any of the locations our website from October 1.
You’ve got two weeks (the whole school holidays) to get out and have a go. Just make sure you get your answers back to us (either drop the clue sheet into the place you picked it up from, or send it to [email protected]) by the end of the day on Sunday October 16.
Not only will you have lots of fun with your kids or friends, but if you find all the clues you’re in the draw to win some cool prizes.